Monday, July 17, 2006

The Fanficolicious Directory

Are you bored with plain old blogging? Do you want the action, drama, and humour that can’t be found in a treatise on the morality of creating a clone army? Looking for some fiction? Looking for some fiction that doesn’t involve a sexual relationship between Anakin and Obi-Wan? Tired of straining your eyes while reading white text on a black background?

If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, look no further than our very own fanfiction site to satisfy your needs! For the last month and a half, many bloggers have been hard at work, with the goal of producing some quality fanfiction. Actually, some of us left it until the last week, but I ain’t judging anyone.

So without further ado, here is the directory that will link you to each work of fanfiction:

Where there is Hope, Liberty will not die
by leialookalike1

A Thirst for Vengeance (Part 1)
by Aurin_Starkiller

Dark Jedi
by Diviner525

Silence
by Oboe-Wan

Lost Cargo
By hansgirl3

Tears of a Jedi
by DragonFang

Across the Stars
by Jedi Arwen Skywalker

Zic Orves: Jedi Assassin
by Vicomte

Untitled
by mara jade232323

Untitled
by luuke.skywalker


And just to remind everyone, offer some constructive criticism.

Keep bloggin’

2 comments:

Marvolo said...

I'm not including my fanfic because a) it is lacking in ducks, and b) if I were to add in the first chapter (which does have a duck), it would be late. So it will simply be a separate fanfic I have started, to be completed at a later date. I am, however, glad that attempting to do this challenge got me to sit down and write instead of making excuses.

Also, a few stories did not have titles. If I am speaking of your story, and you would like that to be amended, tell me the title and I will be happy to change it.

YoshiYoda said...

Hey, Marv, check this out.



Also on the way are two more Republic Commando novels by Karen Traviss, with the next one slated for the summer of 2007.

-Comicon article on sw.com


I AM JUMPING UP AND DOWN RIGHT NOW! :^O