Sunday, December 06, 2009

A tribute to the best way to squander 20 bucks a month!

[In the tune of Jingle Bells, which is one of the hardest Christmas songs to parody, but the most awesome, if it turns out right...Which I'm surprised it did, considering where it was written!]

Smashing through the snow,
On an icy winter day.
Over the fields we go,
Fighting all the way!

Blaster rifles sing,
Setting trees alight.
What fun it is to kill and die,
With Galaxies all night!

Oh, Galaxies, Galaxies, I’m so glad you’re mine!
You’re my favorite Star Wars game,
Because you waste my time!

Galaxies, Galaxies, hope you never die!
But whenever TOR comes out,
I’ll have to say good-bye!

6 comments:

Granny-Wan said...

It's only $14.99... LOL


This was great! And so true...

Robin Parker said...

Oh, Galaxies, Galaxies, I’m so glad you’re mine!
You’re my favorite Star Wars game,
Because you waste my time!

Galaxies, Galaxies, hope you never die!
But whenever TOR comes out,
I’ll have to say good-bye!
,

You need a twelve step program...ROTFLMAO

Brilliant, my Apprentice. ;)

Esria Ora said...

It's only $14.99... LOL

Blast, I always remember it as 20 bucks because that's originally how much I thought it was, so when I was whining at my mom to get it, I would say, "It's only twenty dollars"...LOL

This was great! And so true...

And this is the one that's been stuck in my head since I wrote it...LOL

Esria Ora said...

You need a twelve step program...ROTFLMAO

It's not an addiction because I can stop anytime I want to...I just don't want to stop! LOL

Actually, I haven't logged on in about a week or two...Giddy probably knows exactly how long...I'm waiting for them to put up the Life Day stuff...

Brilliant, my Apprentice. ;)

Would you expect any less, my Master? :D

Granny-Wan said...

I'm waiting for them to put up the Life Day stuff...

I'm guessing Thursday, since the servers will be done in the morning... that's just a guess, however...

Esria Ora said...

A guess is better than nothing!