Sunday, December 06, 2009

I Saw Mina Kissing Lukey-boy!

[In the tune of I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, this one's a tribute of a different kind. And the tributee (is that even a word? well, the person receiving the tribute...LOL) will have to forgive me, because this isn't an entirely original concept. But I've been told that I'm allowed to plagarize myself...LOL]

I saw Mina kissing Lukey-boy,
Underneath the misstle toe last night.
They didn't see me creep
With my stealth cam to have a peek
They both thought that I didn't know
What they do while I'm asleep.

Then I saw Mina tickle Lukey-boy,
Let me tell you, it was quite a sight
What a laugh it would've been
If Mara had only seen
Mina kising Lukey-boy that night!

3 comments:

Robin Parker said...

Oh.My.God...ROTFLMAO.

If Mara had only seen
Mina kissing Lukey-boy that night!
,

She'd probably kick my ass if she saw me kissing Lukey-boy...LMAO

Esria Ora said...

She'd probably kick my ass if she saw me kissing Lukey-boy...LMAO

No, first she'd kick his, then she'd kick yours...LOL You'll need some of those grenades Giddy was dropping...ROFL

Don't worry, Mara's no match for you!

Granny-Wan said...

Mara wouldn't stand a chance against Mina if she was fighting over Luke!