Monday, June 05, 2006

Fanfic For Bloggers

Welcome to the Official PLB Fanfiction website!

This blog was created as a sister site to the blog of the Official PLB Fan Club. Unnecessary, you say? Perhaps. But frankly, I was tired breaking my mouse from having to scroll through all of that fanfiction. And really, who doesn't want to extend the life of their mouse? So the idea (thanks to Oboe-Wan, by the way) behind this site is to move all fanfiction over here. Invites to all OPLBFC members will be forthcoming. We all love Star Wars, so I assume that we will be mostly posting Star Wars fanfiction, but I don't want to limit you to that. Crossovers, non-Star Wars fanfic, and even original fiction are also welcome. Feel free to post any fiction or fanfiction here to share with rest of the OPLBFC. Sure, we're a critical bunch, but don't be intimidated. The idea is to improve everyone's writing by offering contructive criticism.

Most importantly, this blog will play host to the Official OPLBFC Fanficolicious Challenge, the rules for which may be found here. The rules will also be posted in this blog after I've gotten everything up and running.

3 comments:

ewanandhaydenfan5 said...

Thank you for the invite. I'm not sure if I'll have time to contribute, but I look forward to reading everyone's stories!

GoKnight said...

Thanks for doing the work to set this up Marvolo!

I'm hoping to post some fanfic -- but I have to admit, unlike everyone else, I can't seem to pick my storyline. Will keep working on it! Must be that Serenity blog running around in my head that's messing me up!

Marvolo said...

I bid both of you welcome!

Yes, that sneaky Vicomte has a way of distracting others. Speaking of which, I need to figure out what I want to say about Serenity.